Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

April 18, 2008 - Super Junior M


Twins's Jang Mi and Hye Jin were caught of guard when the MC asked if they had any resentment toward Super Junior M.

MC cut:

"Do you have any resentment toward Super Junior M?" (He asked in a playful and joking manner)

"Why would we have any resentment to them? They are our seniors..." Hye Jin said laughing.

"It's totally different. Our concept and theirs. If we're in a boy band, we might feel a little resentment although  they are seniors." (Please note Jang Mi said this in a joking way too)

"Since both of your songs were released on the same day. Did you find your company unfair in promoting you?"

"I think it's fine. Our album is selling well." Hye Jin said.

"Yeah, as long as our album sells well." Jang Mi said with a laugh.

"Do you close to the two new members of Super Junior M?"

"Henry and Zhou Mi? No, not really. But in Super Junior M, I'm closest to Li Xu (Ryeowook)." Hye Jin said.

"I'm quite close to Zhou Mi gege. He taught me Mandarin and I taught him Korean. I'm close to Han Geng gege and also Kui Xian (Kyuhyun)." Jang Mi said.

"Why didn't you call Kui Xian gege?"

"Our relationship is more to friends. I really don't see him as my big brother." Jang Mi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment