Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

October 15, 2008 - Jang Mi's Cyworld Update Part III

I know that my acting as a gisaeng is stiff but I want to thank those who are very patient with me!

And to fans who are complaining about some scenes, why can't you think it as a fan service?

I know it's wrong. But this is Jeon Hyang's character and she is a gisaeng. And I'm acting as her. This is not who I am.

Of course, I have read the script and my managers as well as the company have looked at the script. They let me do this and I want to do this passionately. Please don't misinterpret this.

To my dearest anti-fans, please don't say those kind of things to my fans. I understand that you have your own opinions about me but if you want to post it publicly, minimize the profanity and use civil words.

Anyway, haters gonna hate! Like Phoenixes said! Kekeke^^ Thank you for defending me while I was busy filming.


Another fan art. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment