Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

December 31, 2008 - Jang Mi at SBS Drama Awards


On December 31, Jang Mi attended SBS Drama Awards with a long cream-peach dress with a slit that reach her thigh giving slight hints of her slender legs. Her black hair is in tidy bun and she matched her dress with matching heels. She went for simple yet elegant look and maybe it was just her aura that made her looked so elegant last night.




Jang Mi received New Star Award alongside Bae Soo Bin.

Jang Mi's speech, "Firstly I would like to thank Painter of The Wind's PD Jang Tae Yoo, for having the confidence to let me play this role. To Lee Soo Man sajangnim, thank you for letting me to try this role and for supporting me. Thank you to the members too and also my beloved fans. For the people who love me and love me with Moon Geun Young, I really thanked you all. After this I will do my utmost best in rendering my best performance to the audience in the future. I will improvise my acting skill and become a better actress. Thank you very much."

2008 SBS Drama Awards Best Couple Award - Moon Geun Young & Jung Jang Mi (Painter of the Wind)














When Jang Mi was about to say her speech, a fan screamed "JEON HYANG!" making her flustered.
"In the beginning when I want to play the character, I was worried on the implications it might bring on negative review. Thank you to everybody who had given love for our characters. Besides to express appreciation to everybody, I don't know what else to say anymore..." she ended with a laugh.

Jang Mi said that they got into character by looking at each other's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment