Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

July 19, 2008 - Jang Mi's Cyworld Update


I'm finally an adult! Muahahahaha! I really wanted to cry when you sang Happy Birthday to me on encore today! It's our first win since our debut! It's a great welcoming gift and also a birthday gift!

Everyone already know what I should receive right?

1. Rose
Roses for Jang Mi from Phoenix

I can't believe Phoenix did this! It's is beautiful and touching. But the neighbors complained about this! T_T Don't do this again...I don't want my fans to get scolded...But I really love it! Jang Mi fans is truly Jjang!

And my members and managers did this! Kekeke ^^
















2. Perfume

Yunho oppa had given this to me when we met in Japan last June and I only opened this now.


















It looks expensive! Yunho oppa who is very stingy, thank you very much for giving me such an expensive perfume! ^^ You know I love you very much, right?

3. Kiss
I ran away from my members' kisses. Is that even legal? I'm suing them!



















Since I had reached 20, should I give you a photo when I was 15? Time flies~ Thank you umma and appa for raising me. It's a pity that I can't spend this meaningful day with you.

I will go visit you once I'm finished promoting! I promise~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment