Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

January 1, 2009 - Happy New Year


Anyone miss Jang Mi in hanbok? 

Young Mi: I wish that we will continue building on success and creating miracles. I think it's impossible to reach where we are right now within 2 years. This is all because of our sunbaes and loves from the fans. I would like to thank Lee Soo Man for creating G-Star. I just wish we can sing together forever.

Sang Hee: I wish that we can promote in Korea as much as we did in overseas. I sincerely wish for the fans to support us. I know this is a common wish, but to me, this is a wish that I really want it to happen and last forever.

Sung Yeon: This new year, I wish for the members' health and also the fans' and I hope we can have fan meetings or concerts. I really want to meet all of our fans.

Jang Mi: I wish to discover and show you a new side of me. Whether it's by singing or acting, I want to try it. I want to be a better person and a better singer and actress. I hope fans will continue to support and love us.

Hye Jin: Another year will pass...I hope we can achieve things that we can't on last year and I just hope that we can celebrate another year with fans and everyone. I don't know what to say but to wish everyone's good fortune and health.

Sizuka: I wish that we can make miracles? Seeing Wonder Girls winning Daesang, I'm envious of sunbaenim-deul. I wish we can win it this year! Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment