Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

March 2, 2011 - Jang Mi's Cyworld Update

On March 2, Jang Mi update her Cyworld regarding her joining We Got Married.

She posted:

Yes, I'm getting married T_T
I actually want to enjoy freedom as a single lady! But why???
I read about Jang Geun Suk being my on-screen husband.
Really?
That would be great.
=) Youngie unnie told me that he's a funny person.

Note: Youngie is Moon Geun Young

10 minutes later, she updated her Cyworld with a news.

I contacted Geun Suk oppa but he said this was not true.
Hmm, this makes me more nervous.
I don't know which is better.
A person that I don't know or a person that I know.

I hope he's a guy that can cope with my personality.
(Geun Suk) Oppa, why didn't you sign up for this (WGM) ?

My bare face. Pretty right? I thought I have to post this before I get married. T_T








No comments:

Post a Comment